Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 3

The juice thing is not so bad. I could see doing it twice a year, to restart the body. I could drink the grapefruit mint juice all day, it's that good. Totally not hungry. Chewing gum is not helping my desire to chew some food, but it's what we'll keep doing.

When I picked up my juice this morning, I asked what I should eat tomorrow. (I'm thinking steak and eggs for breakfast is probably not a good idea.) They said just to keep it in moderation and small for the first few days. Mackenzie is out of school tomorrow and I am taking her and two friends out for a sushi lunch.

Tomorrow is the Royal Wedding and I'll be up at 3:00 a.m. to watch. As long as I have a bottle of water with me I should be OK.

The weekend looms! Saturday will be spent watching David at lacrosse games all day, so the eating thing may prove to be a challenge, but this is about eating in real life, with busy schedules, and what so many of us do. First I have to finish the juice cleanse and then we'll see how it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment