Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Brand New Day

It's Tuesday morning, April 26, 2011, 9:45 a.m. A brand new day.

I stepped on the scale first thing this morning -- 234.5 pounds. That was a bit of a shocker. I hover between 220 and 225, ten more pounds to lose than I had figured. I'm OK with it, as this will be the last time I lose them! (It will be.)

No pictures or measurements. I'll get a picture today. But I may not post it today.

Did the morning school carpool thing and headed off to Tree City to pick up my juices. The cost for the cleanse is $40 per day, so I took care of that. I brought my own cooler with me, so as my juices were being packed up for me to take, I downed my wheat grass shot. It was actually OK. Definitely not like the tequila I had this past weekend, but not an awful thing either.

The juices are in 16 oz. Mason jars, labeled in order for me to drink. The fresh fruits and veggies make for some very bright colored drinks. As of now, I have finished #1, the very green and very veggie Vitariffic. The ginger and pear and lemon help tremendously with the flavor, it wasn't awful to drink, but as I got closer and closer to the bottom of my glass I was looking forward to the end! I have another one of those for later.

I've started #2, the Grapefruit Mint. What a nice change! I could definitely smell the mint as I opened up the jar, and I don't so much taste the mint as smell the mint. This one is no problem.

I've already had 16 oz. of water, and will probably empty my water bottle before I finish this juice.

When I picked up my juices, I was also told that I might get the afternoon headache from not eating food, but probably only today. I had forgotten about that.

The weather is kinda iffy, we had some storms yesterday and last night, so while I need to take the dogs for a walk, I really don't want to be caught up in some weather. And I'm feeling waterlogged, so I may just stay close to home for today. The after school runaround awaits me later today. And I really don't want to get that potential headache.

Good things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment